At Paramount Recruitment we strive to deliver an exceptional standard of service, both to our clients, and to our candidates. If you’re not satisfied with us in any way at all, we’d like you to tell us about it.
Please write to our Operations Manager, Kerry McDaid. You can email her, or send your letter to:
Paramount Recruitment Ltd
3rd Floor, No.5 Lower Temple Street
Paramount Recruitment is committed to providing a high level service to our customers. If you do not receive satisfaction from us we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
If you have a complaint, please contact Kerry Mc Daid, Operations Manager. You can write to her at:
Paramount Recruitment Limited. 3rd Floor,
No. 5 Lower Temple Street,
1. We will send you a letter acknowledging your complaint and asking you to confirm or explain the details set out. We will also let you know the name of the person who will be dealing with your complaint. You can expect to receive our letter within 2-5 days of us receiving your complaint.
2. We will record your complaint in our central register within a day of having received it.
3. We will acknowledge your reply to our acknowledgment letter and confirm what will happen next. You can expect to receive our acknowledgement letter within 2-5 days of your reply.
4. We will then start to investigate your complaint. This will normally involve the following steps;
5. A member of management will then invite you to meet him/her to discuss and hopefully resolve your complaint. S/he will do this within 5 days of the end of our investigation.
6. Within 2 days of the meeting the management member will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions s/he has agreed with you.
If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, the management member will send you a detailed reply to your complaint. This will include his/her suggestions for resolving the matter. S/he will do this within 5 days of completing his/her investigation.
7. At this stage, if you are still not satisfied you can write to us again. Another Director of the company will review the decision within 10 days.
8. We will let you know of the outcome of this review within 5 days of the end of the review. We will write to you confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons. If you are still not satisfied, you can contact the Employment Agencies Standards Office at the Department of Trade and Industry or the REC, the industry trade association, of which we are a member by writing to the Professional Standards Manager, REC, 36-38 Mortimer Street, London W1W 7RG.
If we have to change any of the time scales above, we will let you know and explain why.