Clinical Scientist required by major pharmaceutical organisation based in Welwyn Garden City to provide Clinical Science lead on a Phase 3 Study Management team for Paediatric Oncology.
The Clinical Scientist will be involved in the development, writing and amending of protocols, will perform data management and SAE reviews. The Clinical Scientist will be responsible for strategy and execution of clinical development plans and programs. You will also be responsible for clinical documentation, conducting safety data reviews as well as interpreting and analysing clinical study data and documents.
You will have:
– Post Graduate Degree in a clinical or science related field
– Extensive knowledge of the clinical development process as well as solid clinical trial experience in pharma or a Biotech.
– successfully worked across Phase II-III of the drug development process.
– GCP/ICH knowledge is essential.
– Experience in oncology would be advantageous but other therapeutic areas would be acceptable.
If this role sounds of interest, then please apply for more information.
Key words: Clinical Scientist, oncology, paediatric, Hertfordshire, contract
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: Km/cspo_1531141992
Broadcast As: 190
Salary Currency: GBP
Salary From: 400
Salary To: 550
Salary per: Annum
Job Type: Part Time
Job Term: Contract
Recruitment Consultant: Kerry McDaid