A new opportunity for a DevOps Engineer has recently become available to work as part of a growing Biotech company in Cambridge. Using your background in DevOps, you’ll be working on creating fully automated, flexible and powerful processes for building, deploying and monitoring the companies products!
Working as part of a small but growing team, the successful DevOps Engineer be helping to deliver high quality software to which will aid in developing a unique platform for genomic discoveries! As a DevOps Engineer, you’ll be expected to use your strong background in this sector
– Develop clear, well-documented and concise solutions.
– Work with the team to ensure the product is fun to develop, deploy and use.
– Use modern DevOps inventory to deal with a growing and evolving platform.
– Knowledge of Deployment Automation/ Configuration Management using (Chef/Puppet/Ansible)
– Understanding of Linux/Unix Operating Systems and one or more of (Python/Perl/Bash)
– Experience working with Continuous Integration platforms (Jenkins/CircleCI)
– Experience with GIT
– At least 2 years experience in Linux Administration or DevOps.
Ideally, the successful DevOps Engineer should also have:
– AWS Certified SysOps Administrator
– ITIL Certification
– Ability to design and build Cloud infrastructure as code (AWS CloudFormation, Terraform)
On offer for this DevOps engineer is a unique and fantastic opportunity to get involved with a growing Biotech based in Cambridge. You’ll receive a competitive salary + package and be given the opportunity for career growth and personal development.
If you are interested or would like some more information then please get in touch with Jack Lacy via, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121,616,3467
DevOps, DevOps Engineer, DevOps Software, Software Developer, Software Engineer, Ansible, Docker, AWS, Bash, Python, infrastructure, Biotech, Scientific, Bioinformatics, Cambridge, Java, Jira, Maven, Nagios, Cloud, Cloud Environment, Linux, GNU, Linux environment.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: DVOPCMB_1516382180
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: IT
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy