Full Stack Software Developer – Barcelona
A new opportunity with an awesome Biotech based in Barcelona has just become available for an experience Full Stack Software Developer. Using your background in Python and front end tools, you’ll be working with a growing team as they look to build a simple and beautiful Neuroimaging platform.
Working as part of a team of Developers, Scientists and Data Scientists, this Full Stack Software Developer will be expected to use your experience to help build a scalable, testable and innovative platform, using cutting edge tools and technologies. It will also be a fantastic opportunity to develop your career and gain exposure to a variety of new tools, as well make a direct impact on the core platform!
Responsibilities for the successful Software Developer:
– Work closely with the whole team to implement effective web applications on to the cloud
– Define, document and communicate the front end architecture
– Work with the backend team and investigate server side interactions
– Mentor junior developers in best practices
– Good knowledge of Python programming
– Experience in web technologies such as Node & React
– At least 5+ years experience working as a Software Developer
– Familiarity with Data Visualisation libraries
– Implement TDD methodologies
– Advanced English Skills
– Able to meet tight deadlines
– Great attention to detail
– Team Player
– Passion and desire to work with a fast paced startup environment
For the successful Full Stack Software Developer, you can expect to receive a competitive salary and package. You will also be given the opportunity to work with cutting edge technologies, work in an awesome start-up environment and are working on a platform which will provide a real world solution in the field of Neuroscience!
If you’re interested or would like some more informattion, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch with Jack Lacy via, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (+44)0121, 616,2467
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: SWDBAC_1536652402
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: Biotech
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy