Full Stack Software Developer – Cambridge (12 month Fixed Term Contract)
Working as part of a small technical team, the successful Software Developer will be developing server side/ client side software and also lead the development of data linkage solutions, among scientific divisions across the UK. The ideal Software Developer will be someone who is eager to join a fun, innovative team of developers and work on technically challenging projects, using the latest technologies!
Responsibilities for the successful Software Developer:
– Develop server-side & client-side software
– Lead development of data linkage solutions
– Developing innovative solutions and technical implementation
– Evaluation of new tools and technologies
– Liaison with external collaborators
Requirements for the ideal Software Developer:
– Experience in web application development
– Design and management of distributed multi-server systems
– Previous experience with React or Vue.js
– Use of source control (Ideally Git)
For the successful Software Developer, you can expect a competitive salary and benefits as well as the opportunity to join a friendly technical team who are passionate about the work they do! You’ll be working on projects which are making a real world difference in the area of genetic diseases.
If you’re interested in this position or would like some more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via firstname.lastname@example.org or call, 0121,616,3467
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: FSDSI_1526486219
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy