Lead Software Developer (Bioinformatics)
A new opportunity is available for a talented Lead Bioinformatics Software Developer to join a growing start-up company based in Cambridge. Using your expert knowledge of Python, you’ll be expected to develop robust infrastructure, security and databases for a unique platform which is set to transform personalised healthcare.
Responsibilities for the successful Lead Software Developer:
– Developer and strengthen software infrastructure
– Develop and maintain data-warehouse/reporting systems
– Build and Develop Bioinformatic pipelines
– Leadership and management of a software development team 3-4 developers.
Requirements of the Lead Software Developer:
– Demonstrable leadership/team management experience in software development
– Proven experience in full stack software development, using Python programming
– Experience with Continuous Integration/Unit Testing
– Solid experience with Relational Databases – SQL, MySQL, PostrgreSQL
– Experience working in the full SDLC or a regulated environment
On offer for the successful Lead Software Developer is a great opportunity to join a start-up biotech who are taking a unique approach to advancing personalied healthcare. You can expect a competitive salary and package and will be using the latest tools and technologies to build robust Bioinformatic pipelines!
If you’re interested in this opportunity or would like some more information then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0121,616,3467 for a confidential conversation.
Software Engineer, Lead, Lead Software Developer, Python, Lead Python Developer, Python Programmer, Full Stack, Full Stack Software, Full Stack Software Development, Cambridge, jobs, Life Science, biotech, Bioinformatics, Bioinformatican, Science, Scientific, Genomics, Genetics, Pipeline, Database, SQL, MYSQL, PostgreSQL, Cambridge jobs, Stevenage, South East.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: LDIVNSWD_1536652324
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy