Senior Python Developer – Oxford
A new opportunity has very recently become available for a Cloud Applications Lead, to work with a growing start-up Biotech, based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be pivotal in extending the cloud platform, helping to define, design, implement & deploy the unique analysis services this Biotech offers.
As a Cloud Applications Lead, you will be overseeing a small team which is expected to grow this year and will use your background in Python & Django to help deliver a cloud platform which offers a real world solution in the field of Cancer and Disease!
As part of this position, the successful Cloud Applications Responsibilities:
– Lead a growing team, bringing together Science, Medicine & Technology
– Perform hands on development, to help build and extend the Cloud Platform
– Work from the top to bottom of the technology stack, helping to deliver rapidly and deploy frequently!
The successful Cloud Applications Lead should have:
– Proven commercial experience writing exceptional Python code, preferably alongside Django. – Know how to deploy Python web applications.
– Exposure to AWS or other cloud application software, as well as an understanding of how to design & architect cloud based systems.
– DevOps skills, and a knowledge of automated deployment mechanisms.
– Ability to ensure code is tested using TDD or BDD processes.
On offer is a fantastic opportunity for a someone to join a company who are creating solutions to real world issues in Cancer and Disease. You can expect to receive a competitive salary, bonus and pension and be given the opportunity to work with an innovative team, using cutting edge technologies!
If you are interested or would like some more information, then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via, email@example.com or call 0121,616,3467.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: OXCAL_1520005143
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: IT
Job Specialism: IT Engineering
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy