– Enhance, Create and maintain Web Applications
– Assist with platform architectural decisions
– Develop game-like computerised tests
– Write and review functional specifications for projects
– A passion for software development, ideally in the mobile tablet sector
– Knowledge or an interest in modern web development frameworks
– Experience in utilising good software development and quality management practices
– A strong academic record, ideally including a degree in a numerate discipline (Or equivalent professional experience).
– Used to delivering within timescales in an Agile Scrum environment
On offer for the successful Software Developer is a unique opportunity to apply your experience to a sector which is providing real world solutions in the field of Neuroscience. You can expect to receive a competitive salary/package and career growth opportunities in a fun working environment.
If you are interested or would like some more information then please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Call Jack Lacy via, 0121,616,3467 or e-mail email@example.com
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: JSGEN_1515163725
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Specialism: Science R and D
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy