Software Test Lead
A brilliant new opportunity has become available for a talented Test Lead in Web Automation, to work with a fantastic Medical Device Software company. This Test Lead, will be working collaboratively with the QA/RA team, as well as working closely with the Product Manager and Developers.
As a Test Lead, you will be using your background in Web Automation testing to help build a salable cloud-based platform for Medical Imaging analysis. This Test Lead will be conducting both automated and manual tests to ensure the applications created by the software team are fit for purpose.
– Working with the Product Manager and Developers to build a strong understanding of the product and the quality objectives.
– Maintain and enhance the system/user acceptance tests and produce test logs/issue reports.
– Procure, create and manage test data.
– Contribute to continuous improvement of software quality
– Manage test coverage to ensure all requirements are adequately tested.
Skills and Requirements:
– Substantial experience in automation testing of Web based applications
– Experience of test framework using Python, Selenium and mocking utilities (Python Scripting is essential for this role).
– Experience in GIT
– Great documentation skills (Defect reports, test cases, test execution reports)
– Experience working in an agile environment, testing user stories and participating in SCRUM/Sprint planning.
For the successful Test Lead, you will receive a competitive salary and package and be given the opportunity to work in a collaborative and exciting environment. Also, working as a Test Lead in the Life Science sector, you will play a key and direct role in the development of a unique real world solution for cancer diagnostics!
If you are interested in this position or would like some more informaiton then please don’t hesitate to contact Jack Lacy via, firstname.lastname@example.org or call, 0121,616,3467 for a confidential call.
Software, test, test lead, automation tester, web test, web testing, automated, automation, web test lead, lead test, tester, automated testing, selenium, Python, GIT, agile, SCRUM, Quality, regulatory, product, Medical Device, Medical Devices, Medical Imaging, MRI, Med Device, Oxford, Reading, Slough.
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: TLATOX_1513331591
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Specialism: IT Engineering
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy