UX & UI Designer – Cambridge
A superb opportunity has recently become available for a talented UX & UI Designerto join a fantastic Biotech based in Cambridge. As a UX & UI Designer, you’ll be operating in the field of Neuroscience, working with a brilliant team of Developers and Scientists as they build innovate Web applications for research into Alzheimers and Dementia.
Using your proven background in UX & UI Design, you’ll be expected to implement fantastic designs, to ensure products are consistently visually appealing. The successful UX & UI Developer, will be creating efficient designs and resolving issues in user experience.
Tasks and Responsibilities
As a UX & UI Designer, you’ll be expected to:
– Research user interaction paths, reactions and outcomes
– Conduct usability testing with users, observing behaviour and ensuring improvements are fed back into the product development process.
– Communicating scenarios, experiences, user requirements, interaction modes and screen designs to stakeholders.
– Maintain and develop design wireframes, mock-ups and specifications.
– Explore unique approaches to solving specific user issues.
– A passion for software development in the mobile tablet sector
-Proven track record of achieving excellent user experiences!
– Experience of using appropriate graphic design and UI mocking tools to create wireframes and static pages.
* An interest or knowledge of modern web development frameworks and mobile technologies.
*Full software development lifecycle experience.
*Strong academic record, including a degree in a numerate discipline (or equivalent relevant professional experience).
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to further their career and join a company who are providing real world issues in the Life Science sector. You can expect a competitive salary and benefits package, whilst learning new skills and continuing your personal growth!
If you are interested in this opportunity or would like some more information, then please contact Jack Lacy via, email@example.com or call, 0121,616,3467!
Paramount Recruitment Limited provides services as an agency and an employment business. We regularly have similar roles in this area. Please see our website for details or send your CV in to us to find out the latest opportunities.
Job Reference: UXCMB_1520614716
Broadcast As: 3048
Salary To: Negotiable
Job Type: Full Time
Job Term: Permanent
Job Industry: IT
Recruitment Consultant: Jack Lacy